Jack Link's All American Beef & Cheese
Taste test: This snack consisted of a square-profile cheese stick and a round-profile beef stick, each about six inches long, and each separately shrink-wrapped.
After I ripped the two "Tear Here" places, the cheese moved up very easily when I pushed it from the bottom, but the beef would not budge so I ripped a bigger hole for each bite, with the opening eventually reaching almost half the length of the beef stick when it broke loose. The cheese was OK, but really ntohing great, kind of bland with no special kind of taste to it. The beef stick was tastier and actually pretty good.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The meat side smelled like of like salami. The cheese side had a decent but very weak cheddar sort of smell.
From the package: “BHA, BHT and Citric Acid added to help protect flavor” ... “U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture Est. 2585"”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Link Snacks, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road