Taste test: This candy bar had four detachable rectangular sections, each one primarily milk chocolate on the outside, but displaying a different ocean-themed shape on top, with a mix of white and milk chocolate within the shape.
The bar looked pretty cool, with one of the sections showing a seahorse, another a shrimp or prawn, one a long narrow shell like a mussel, and the other a shell similar to a scallop, each shape blending gradually from milk chocolate to white chocolate. The milk chocolate taste was pretty good. The praline filling was made from hazelnuts, and they milled the hazelnuts extremely fine, as it was hard to distinguish with filling from the outside by either color or consistency. I could taste the hazelnuts, and the mix of flavors was good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Belgian chocolate with praliné filling” ... “Made in Belgium” ... “Keep dry / tenir au sec / consérvese en lugar saco”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Belgium (27 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road