Taste test: This candy bar had four detachable rectangular sections, each one primarily milk chocolate on the outside, but displaying a different ocean-themed shape on top, with a mix of white and milk chocolate within the shape.
The bar looked pretty cool, with one of the sections showing a seahorse, another a shrimp or prawn, one a long narrow shell like a mussel, and the other a shell similar to a scallop, each shape blending gradually from milk chocolate to white chocolate. The milk chocolate taste was pretty good. The praline filling was made from hazelnuts, and they milled the hazelnuts extremely fine, as it was hard to distinguish with filling from the outside by either color or consistency. I could taste the hazelnuts, and the mix of flavors was good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Belgian chocolate with praliné filling” ... “Made in Belgium” ... “Keep dry / tenir au sec / consérvese en lugar saco”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road