Wendy's Seasoned Tortilla Strips
Taste test: This bag came with a Garden Sensations Southwest Taco Salad at Wendy's, but I saved the bag for review later and ate the taco salad without it.
Now I'm regretting that decision, because the salad was pretty lame and would have been much improved by adding these excellent strips to it. (The salad consisted of lettuce and diced tomatos, but mostly lettuce, with Wendy's chili poured on top, shredded cheese, a sour cream packet and this bag.) Each piece was about a quarter inch wide and over two inches long, very crisp, and covered with a tasty and spicy seasoning. Very nice. The chips left behind a slightly hot aftertaste.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice spicy chips smell.
From the package: “Packed by manufacturer #361” ... “Contains: Milk, Soy”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road