Taste test: These were very similar to Oreos, with a thin filling that was slightly green and had a mild mint taste.
The box consisted of eight individually wrapped foil packages, each holding six cookies. They tasted good, though they had less filling than Oreros usually have.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mild minty smell.
From the package: “Wheelies Mini Sandwich Cookies taste great and are a perfect choice for a fun snack! Great with milk or 'on the go'. Each pack has six individual mini sandwich cookies and there are eight snack packs in each box. Enjoy a pack today!”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Global Brands, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ann & Hope Dollar Store, Dartmouth, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road