Terra Yukon Gold Barbecue Potato Chips
Taste test: These are really good barbecue chips.
They're thick and crunchy, and they've got a deep barbecue taste, with spices, molases and even some pepper..
Shop: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Doesn't have a strong barbecue smell.
From the package: “Terra Chips has found a way to deliver that old-time American favorite, Barbecue Potato Chips, with all the flavor of a back yard cookout. Best of all, Terra cooks up this zesty snack with 50% less fat than other leading brands. Full of premium flavor and all-natural goodness, Terra's Tukon Gold Barbecue Chips offer an array of aromatic spices that tempt your appetite and please your palate without all the guilt!”
Online store: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: Terra's complaint department is located in Garden City, N.Y.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market, Stow, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road