Kettle Classics Mesquite Barbecue Potato Chips
Taste test: These are very good barbecue kettle-cooked chips.
Very crunchy, with a good, sweet barbecue taste. No heat to these at all. The major negative was that there were barely any chips in the bag. Kettle Classics potato chips bags seem to be on average two-thirds or more empty.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of oily, but also some barbecue smell.
From the package: “Some people think all potato chips are alike. But you know that's not true. Because Kettle Classics™ are thickly sliced from premium potatoes and cooked extra slowly, using only natural oils and seasonings. A process that creates a unique crunch you get only from our gourmet potato chips.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Classic Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road