Taste test: This round snack consisted of a cookie coated with carmel and Rice Krispies and then coated in fudge.
I couldn't really see all of those layers when I bit in, but I could taste and enjoy them all, so I'll take Debbie's word that they're all there. What I could see was the Rice Krispies on the outside, the chocolate that held the Rice Krispies on, and something or other in the middle. The taste was great. They give you eight of these in a box (quite a deal for just a buck!) and if you're not careful, you might eat all eight in one sitting.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice caramel and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Little Debbie Has A Snack For You®” ... “Allergy Information: Contains Wheat, Milk, Soy and Eggs. Manufactured on equipment that processes products containing peanuts and tree nuts.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: McKee Foods
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1729 snacks)
- Cookies (596 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (331 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (129 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ann & Hope Dollar Store, Dartmouth, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road