Taste test: This round snack consisted of a cookie coated with carmel and Rice Krispies and then coated in fudge.
I couldn't really see all of those layers when I bit in, but I could taste and enjoy them all, so I'll take Debbie's word that they're all there. What I could see was the Rice Krispies on the outside, the chocolate that held the Rice Krispies on, and something or other in the middle. The taste was great. They give you eight of these in a box (quite a deal for just a buck!) and if you're not careful, you might eat all eight in one sitting.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice caramel and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Little Debbie Has A Snack For You®” ... “Allergy Information: Contains Wheat, Milk, Soy and Eggs. Manufactured on equipment that processes products containing peanuts and tree nuts.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: McKee Foods
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Cookies (637 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (343 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (134 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road