Taste test: This package contained eight mini candy bars, each of them about two bites.
The texture was chewy, and I couldn't really taste a whole lot of chocolate, but I could taste the salty peanuts. This "Original" variety was less sweet than the "Milk Chocolatey" version of Chew-ets, as this had its own taste identity, while the "Milk Chocolatey" one was a lot like Snickers. If you're in it just for the peanuts and chewiness, this might be a good choice, it didn't deliver much in the way of chocolate.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild chocolatey smell.
From the package: “Continuing the Goldenberg's® tradition – A favorite for over 87 years” ... “Bite-Size Chewy Pieces Loaded with Peanuts!”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Just Born Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ann & Hope Dollar Store, Dartmouth, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road