Taste test: This package contained eight large pieces, each one sort of a mini-candy bar, three-quarters of an inch wide, half an inch tall and about two inches long.
They were quite good. The taste was a lot like Snickers, with chocolate, caramel and peanuts. There was less caramel and a lower level of overall sweetness than Snickers, with a slightly denser feel and a noticeably higher level of chewiness. Yum!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice peanut buttery chocolate smell.
From the package: “Continuing the Goldenberg's® tradition – A favorite for over 87 years” ... “Bite-Size Chewy Pieces Loaded with Peanuts!™”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Just Born Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ann & Hope Dollar Store, Dartmouth, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road