Taste test: This package contained eight large pieces, each one sort of a mini-candy bar, three-quarters of an inch wide, half an inch tall and about two inches long.
They were quite good. The taste was a lot like Snickers, with chocolate, caramel and peanuts. There was less caramel and a lower level of overall sweetness than Snickers, with a slightly denser feel and a noticeably higher level of chewiness. Yum!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice peanut buttery chocolate smell.
From the package: “Continuing the Goldenberg's® tradition – A favorite for over 87 years” ... “Bite-Size Chewy Pieces Loaded with Peanuts!™”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Just Born Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ann & Hope Dollar Store, Dartmouth, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road