Sport Beans Energizing Jelly Beans Lemon Lime
Taste test: These large jelly beans tasted just like Lemon Lime Gatorade, about equally sugary.
They were a bit larger than the regular Jelly Belly beans, and they were pretty good. I ate this pack right before a 10-mile morning run, and they seemed to do the job. A nice change from the usual energy bars and energy gels that are targeted at athletes.
Shop: Buy Jelly Belly on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “120 mg of electrolytes with Vitamins C & E” ... “From the makers of Jelly Belly” ... “Energize with one package before activity. Use additional beans as needed during activity to sustain energy level.”
Online store: Buy Jelly Belly on Amazon #ad
Company: Jelly Belly Candy Company
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road