Sport Beans Energizing Jelly Beans Lemon Lime
Taste test: These large jelly beans tasted just like Lemon Lime Gatorade, about equally sugary.
They were a bit larger than the regular Jelly Belly beans, and they were pretty good. I ate this pack right before a 10-mile morning run, and they seemed to do the job. A nice change from the usual energy bars and energy gels that are targeted at athletes.
Shop: Buy Jelly Belly on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “120 mg of electrolytes with Vitamins C & E” ... “From the makers of Jelly Belly” ... “Energize with one package before activity. Use additional beans as needed during activity to sustain energy level.”
Online store: Buy Jelly Belly on Amazon #ad
Company: Jelly Belly Candy Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ann & Hope Dollar Store, Dartmouth, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road