Original LantChips Scandinavian Style Potato Chips Sour Cream
Taste test: These were possibly the crunchiest potato chips we've ever tried.
At first glance, they looked like typical kettle-cooked chips, such as Cape Cod chips, but with just one bite it became clear that these were slightly thicker and had an extra order of magnitude of crunch. The sour cream flavor was mild but good, and there was lots of nice potato flavor, kind of like a baked potato.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like sour cream.
From the package: “Our LantChips Scandanavian style potato chips have been sold in Europe for many years. They are some of the best chips made over there. Thick cut, with a rich taste of potato, and a distinct flavour, influenced by one of the traditional Scandanavian ways of eating the potato, cut into coarse strips, fried in butter and eaten with lingonberry and also sour cream. A delicacy now, but long viewed as the poor man's food.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Utah Chips Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at IKEA. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road