Blinks Crunchy Fruit Curls
Taste test: These tubes were shaped kind of like oversized macaroni, with pieces in six different colors: green, red, orange, blue, yellow and purple.
I figured that they would taste like Froot Loops, which would be teriffic, but unfortunately they did not. They were edible, but the taste was nothing special, just tolerable. They did have a pretty good crunch. (Historical note: I went on a nearly all-Froot-Loops diet a few times, for a couple of days each, when I was in college.)
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of odd. Not good.
From the package: “Breakfast in a bag” ... “10 essential vitamins and minerals” ... “The delicious 'no time for breakfast' breakfast.” ... “Finally — big cereal bites you can eat with your fingers, anytime, anywhere. So you can skip the milk without skipping the most important meal of the day.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Blue Planet Foods
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road