Blinks Crunchy Fruit Curls
Taste test: These tubes were shaped kind of like oversized macaroni, with pieces in six different colors: green, red, orange, blue, yellow and purple.
I figured that they would taste like Froot Loops, which would be teriffic, but unfortunately they did not. They were edible, but the taste was nothing special, just tolerable. They did have a pretty good crunch. (Historical note: I went on a nearly all-Froot-Loops diet a few times, for a couple of days each, when I was in college.)
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of odd. Not good.
From the package: “Breakfast in a bag” ... “10 essential vitamins and minerals” ... “The delicious 'no time for breakfast' breakfast.” ... “Finally — big cereal bites you can eat with your fingers, anytime, anywhere. So you can skip the milk without skipping the most important meal of the day.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Blue Planet Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at 7-11 in Hyannis. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
- Utz Pourables Mini Cheddar Cheese Balls
- 7-Select Creamy Caramel Peanut Butter Cups
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road