Pretzel Flipz Milk Chocolate Covered Pretzels
Taste test: These small chocolate coated pretzels were kind of beat up, with a lot of broken pieces in the bag, and even the ones that were whole had a somewhat uneven coating of chocolate.
There was a high ratio of chocolate to pretzel, which was good, and the chocolate taste was pretty good. Couldn't taste much salt from the pretzels inside.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: An OK milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Made with real Nestle Milk Chocolate” ... “So completely irresistible you'll make up excuses to eat 'em. 'With all the holes, you can eat more.' 'Why don't I take two in case I lost one.' ”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Signature Snacks Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road