Taste test: Here we go again, another variation on the traditional Reese's Peanut Butter Cup.
This time it's double chocolate, with the usual chocolate on the outside and "chocolate flavored peanut butter" on the inside. Before this, I had never heard of "chocolate flavored peanut butter." (Does that make standard peanut butter become "peanut butter flavored peanut butter?") Upon biting in, I saw that the "chocolate flavored peanut butter" filling had the same color as the chocolate outside. The first bite actually tasted a lot like a regular Reese's. Subsequent bites did indeed taste more chocolatey. But I truly don't get the point. You buy a Reese's because you want chocolate mixed with peanut butter. If they turn the peanut butter into chocolate, you get less peanut butter taste. If you want just chocolate, you'll buy a chocolate bar, not a Reese's.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The regular great Reese's smell.
From the package: “with Chocolate Flavored Peanut Butter” ... “Limited Edition” ... “Life's Good Between Reese's Cups”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (79 snacks)
- Chocolate (1754 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road