Taste test: This package contained two short candy bars, lined up end-to-end, and from the outside, the bars looked like the original 100 Grand, with no peanuts visible.
The "Crispy Crunchies" jutted through the chocolate coating on all sides except the bottom. Upon biting in, I found that the peanuts were mixed in with the caramel center. It was a nice combination, as it still tasted largely like a 100 Grand bar, with its caramel, chocolate and crisp rice, but with a noticeable but not overwheming peanut taste added. A good candy bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice. You can smell chocolate, caramel and peanuts.
From the package: “Chewy Caramel $ Milk Chocolate $ Crispy Crunchies $ Peanuts” ... “Limited Edition” ... “Made on equipment that also processes egg, soy and wheat.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1720 snacks)
- Bars (912 snacks)
- Nuts (505 snacks)
- Limited Editions (401 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (328 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (143 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road