Taste test: This package contained two short candy bars, lined up end-to-end, and from the outside, the bars looked like the original 100 Grand, with no peanuts visible.
The "Crispy Crunchies" jutted through the chocolate coating on all sides except the bottom. Upon biting in, I found that the peanuts were mixed in with the caramel center. It was a nice combination, as it still tasted largely like a 100 Grand bar, with its caramel, chocolate and crisp rice, but with a noticeable but not overwheming peanut taste added. A good candy bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice. You can smell chocolate, caramel and peanuts.
From the package: “Chewy Caramel $ Milk Chocolate $ Crispy Crunchies $ Peanuts” ... “Limited Edition” ... “Made on equipment that also processes egg, soy and wheat.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (158 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road