Taste test: This candy bar had 10 detachable sections, arranged in two rows of five.
Each section had a slim area inside filled with caramel, with much more overall chocolate than caramel. Volumewise, the caramel probably accounted for less than 20% of the bar. The taste was OK, with an acceptable chocolate and caramel taste, about what you would expect for a discount bar brand, but still a far cry from some of the better chocolate and caramel candy bars on the market.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good chocolate and caramel smell.
From the package: “Soft Creamy Caramel ina Chocolatey Shell” ... “King Size” ... “Net Wt 2.75 oz (78g)”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: R.M. Palmer Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road