Taste test: This candy bar had 10 detachable sections, arranged in two rows of five.
Each section had a slim area inside filled with caramel, with much more overall chocolate than caramel. Volumewise, the caramel probably accounted for less than 20% of the bar. The taste was OK, with an acceptable chocolate and caramel taste, about what you would expect for a discount bar brand, but still a far cry from some of the better chocolate and caramel candy bars on the market.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good chocolate and caramel smell.
From the package: “Soft Creamy Caramel ina Chocolatey Shell” ... “King Size” ... “Net Wt 2.75 oz (78g)”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: R.M. Palmer Company
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road