Herr's Whole Grain Pretzel Sticks
Taste test: These were fairly large pretzel sticks, with a fairly low level of salt.
The whole grain flour gave them a noticeably different taste from the usual pretzels. They did seem a little on the dry side, but the taste was enjoyed by our tasters.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice smell. Seemed like bread at first, but the more I thought about it, I recogized the smell as being just like matzo.
From the package: “Who said you have to give up great taste to enjoy a healthy snack? Herr's Whole Grain Pretzel Sticks with Flax Seed & Honey are unlike any pretzel you've ever tasted. Rich flavor of sesame, poppy and caraway seeds complimented with golden honey will make these one of your favorite snacks and Herr's Multigrain pretzels are low in fat, a good source of whole grain and higher in fiber than most pretzels.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published March 2006.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road