Herr's Whole Grain Pretzel Sticks
Taste test: These were fairly large pretzel sticks, with a fairly low level of salt.
The whole grain flour gave them a noticeably different taste from the usual pretzels. They did seem a little on the dry side, but the taste was enjoyed by our tasters.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice smell. Seemed like bread at first, but the more I thought about it, I recogized the smell as being just like matzo.
From the package: “Who said you have to give up great taste to enjoy a healthy snack? Herr's Whole Grain Pretzel Sticks with Flax Seed & Honey are unlike any pretzel you've ever tasted. Rich flavor of sesame, poppy and caraway seeds complimented with golden honey will make these one of your favorite snacks and Herr's Multigrain pretzels are low in fat, a good source of whole grain and higher in fiber than most pretzels.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Pretzels (546 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road