Crunchy Jax Twists
Taste test: Bachman redesigned their crunchy cheese puffs bag and made a slight name change.
If you are familiar with Crunchy Cheetos, these are basically the same thing: Hard, crunchy, loaded with cheese and coated with plenty of orange powder to get stuck on your fingers. They tasted about the same as Cheetos, although the flavor had slightly less cheese and more corn. It would be interesting to do a blind taste test to see if people could tell the difference between these and Cheetos. One plus to this bag was it was almost completely full to the top with Jax. That's much better than the bags that are filled with lots of air.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Doesn't smell like cheese, but does smell like a bag of crunchy cheese puffs.
From the package: “Wow!! Twist maximum crunch with Real Cheddar Cheese for ... Crunchy Jax Twists. Crunchy Jax Twists are earthquake-ably crunchy and showered with Bachman's classic real Cheddar Cheese. Crunchy Jax Twists ... ask for more!”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith at Old Colony Market, Southborough, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road