Taste test: This candy bar had a honeycomb inside, basically a yellowish orange crunchy, hardened light foam, with a fairly thick chocolate coating on the outside.
The taste was pretty good, with lots of chocolate, softened a bit by the low density of the sugary inside. You need to be careful eating this one if you don't want to make a mess, because bits of the honeycomb will go flying all over the place.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very sharp chocolate smell. Not sure if I like it.
From the package: “Milk Chocolate with a Golden Honeycombed Centre” ... “Milk solids 14% minimum” ... “Contains vegetable fats in addition to cocoa butter.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cadbury (51 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road