Taste test: This candy bar had a honeycomb inside, basically a yellowish orange crunchy, hardened light foam, with a fairly thick chocolate coating on the outside.
The taste was pretty good, with lots of chocolate, softened a bit by the low density of the sugary inside. You need to be careful eating this one if you don't want to make a mess, because bits of the honeycomb will go flying all over the place.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very sharp chocolate smell. Not sure if I like it.
From the package: “Milk Chocolate with a Golden Honeycombed Centre” ... “Milk solids 14% minimum” ... “Contains vegetable fats in addition to cocoa butter.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road