Cheetos Kafa Ketchup Flavored Corn Snack
Taste test: These cheese puff-like creations were shaped like Chester Cheetah's paw, with four fingers (or toes?) and a hole in the middle of the paw.
They had a mild but tasty ketchup flavor. They were crisp and fairly crunchy. There weren't a whole of them in the bag, and if there were twice as many, I still would've finished the whole bag.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very tomatoey ketchup smell. Nice.
From the package: “Ingredients: Natural Corn Grits, Vegetable Oil, Sugars, Salt, Flavors, Dehydrated Garlic, Paprika Extract, Flavor Enhancer (Mono Sodium Glutamate).”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (114 snacks)
- Snacks from Israel (116 reviews)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (397 snacks)
- Ketchup Chips (69 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road