Old Dutch Arriba Tortilla Chips Zesty Taco
Taste test: These triangular tortilla chips had pretty much a standard taco powder taste.
The chips toward the top of the bag generally had less flavor powder than the ones at the bottom, so "zesty" would more accurately describe the lower ones, as they had a stronger taste and even a nice hot aftertaste. These were perfectly good chips, but nothing special, as they didn't receive much enthusiasm from our tasters.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong taco powder smell.
From the package: “à saveur de Taco piquant”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road