Tom's Salsa & Cheese Flavored White Corn Chips
Taste test: These corn chips tasted cheesy and kind of hot.
They had a kick, thanks to the late aftertaste..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smelled like corn chips with a slight salsa smell.
From the package: “Take the finest white corn — add Tom's secret SPICY salsa & PREMIUM cheese seasonings and you've got one of the hottest snacks of our time.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road