Cheetos Kadurim Onion Flavored Corn Snack
Taste test: This variety of Cheetos had a spherical shape and the same sweet onion taste that we've come to expect from Funyuns.
Unlike most Cheetos, there was no cheese. The Chester Cheetah cartoon on the bag had Chester holding some sort of racquet (tennis or something) and taking a swing at one of the Cheetos onion balls.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very sweet onion smell.
From the package: “Kosher Parve. Lelo Chashash Tevel Ushevi'it. Under the supervision of the Netivot Rabbinate. Keep cool and dry.”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (113 snacks)
- Snacks from Israel (116 reviews)
- Spherical Snacks (128 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (114 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road