Taste test: These seasoned peanuts looked kind of like mini-chicken nuggets, with a rough, irregular texture covering almost the entire peanut, with the same orange color as Buffalo wings.
Upon first biting in, there was mostly the sugary taste of honey-roasted peanuts, but a hotter Buffalo sauce taste followed. The coated nuts were moist, and the peanuts inside were soft and tasty. Some of our tasters were scared off by the look of these, or thought the name was too weird. But most of those people actually liked the taste once they took the plunge and tried them.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells just like Buffalo wings.
From the package: “Nuts are real good!” ... “Ingredients: Peanuts, Sugar Vinegar, Cayenne Pepper, Salt, Garlic Powder”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Fresh Roasted Almond Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published March 2006.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road