Nuts are Good Vanilla Rum Peanuts
Taste test: These peanuts had a crunchy sugary coating on them, with lots of vanilla rum flavor, a pretty good taste.
Some of the pieces were almost too crunchy, but they definitely didn't suffer from lack of flavor, as the vanilla taste was quite abundant..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong vanilla smell, with some rum too.
From the package: “Ingredients: Peanuts, Sugar, Vanilla, Artificial Rum Flavor.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Fresh Roasted Almond Co.
Categories for this snack:
- Nuts (517 snacks)
- Alcohol-themed Snacks (58 snacks)
- Coated Peanuts (45 snacks)
- Vanilla Snacks (29 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published March 2006.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road