Nuts are Good Vanilla Rum Peanuts
Taste test: These peanuts had a crunchy sugary coating on them, with lots of vanilla rum flavor, a pretty good taste.
Some of the pieces were almost too crunchy, but they definitely didn't suffer from lack of flavor, as the vanilla taste was quite abundant..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong vanilla smell, with some rum too.
From the package: “Ingredients: Peanuts, Sugar, Vanilla, Artificial Rum Flavor.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Fresh Roasted Almond Co.
Categories for this snack:
- Nuts (503 snacks)
- Alcohol-themed Snacks (56 snacks)
- Coated Peanuts (44 snacks)
- Vanilla Snacks (29 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road