Nuts are Good Margarita Peanuts
Taste test: These peanuts had a crunchy, sugary, lime-flavored coating on them.
The mix of sugar and lime was very un-Margarita like, but it was still a pretty good taste for a few bites. The taste reminded me of Froot Loops, specifically the green ones. Since I'm a big Froots Loops fan, that's a good thing. (During college, I went a few days eating nothing but Froot Loops.)
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very, very mild lime smell.
From the package: “Nuts are real good!” ... “Ingredients: Peanuts, Sugar, Lime Flavor, Salt”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Fresh Roasted Almond Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
- Walkers Bugles Southern Style BBQ
- Lemarié Pâtissier Mini Pancakes
- Hwa Yuan Potato Chips Himalayan Pink Salt
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road