Nuts are Good Raspberry Peanuts
Taste test: These nuts had a heavy sugary, raspberry-flavored coating, and the irregular coating was definitely on the crunchy side.
The color didn't look like raspberry, but you could taste a sweet, raspberry-like flavor, which was OK, but nothing spectacular. If you're craving a great raspberry taste, you might want to get some actual raspberries, but these were OK peanuts.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like raspberry.
From the package: “Ingredients: Peanuts, Sugar, Raspberry Flavor”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Fresh Roasted Almond Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road