Cadbury Dairy Milk Bunny filled with a Chocolate Truffle Center
Taste test: This thall, thin candy bar was shaped like a bunny, with a thick chocolate shell and a generous chocolate truffle filling.
I didn't like the chocolate taste. Kind of bitter and icky. Unfortunately, it was a much different taste than the regular Cadbury Dairy Milk candy bars.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Bitter chocolate smell.
From the package: “Happy Easter” ... “Mfd in Canada by The Hershey Company Under License from Cadbury Ltd.” ... “Allergy Information: Manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts/tree nuts.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cadbury (50 snacks)
- Chocolate (1723 snacks)
- Bars (914 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (377 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (86 snacks)
- Easter Snacks (45 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Brooks Pharmacy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tiger Paws Jumbo Snax
- Apple Jacks Jumbo Snax
- Doritos Tangy Pickle
- Speedy Choice Honey Premium Cheese Curls
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road