Cadbury Dairy Milk Bunny filled with a Chocolate Truffle Center
Taste test: This thall, thin candy bar was shaped like a bunny, with a thick chocolate shell and a generous chocolate truffle filling.
I didn't like the chocolate taste. Kind of bitter and icky. Unfortunately, it was a much different taste than the regular Cadbury Dairy Milk candy bars.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Bitter chocolate smell.
From the package: “Happy Easter” ... “Mfd in Canada by The Hershey Company Under License from Cadbury Ltd.” ... “Allergy Information: Manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts/tree nuts.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cadbury (51 snacks)
- Chocolate (1825 snacks)
- Bars (962 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (397 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (88 snacks)
- Easter Snacks (46 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road