Cadbury Dairy Milk Bunny filled with a Chocolate Truffle Center
Taste test: This thall, thin candy bar was shaped like a bunny, with a thick chocolate shell and a generous chocolate truffle filling.
I didn't like the chocolate taste. Kind of bitter and icky. Unfortunately, it was a much different taste than the regular Cadbury Dairy Milk candy bars.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Bitter chocolate smell.
From the package: “Happy Easter” ... “Mfd in Canada by The Hershey Company Under License from Cadbury Ltd.” ... “Allergy Information: Manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts/tree nuts.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cadbury (51 snacks)
- Chocolate (1775 snacks)
- Bars (942 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (389 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (88 snacks)
- Easter Snacks (46 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Brooks Pharmacy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road