Wise Smoky Mountain BBQ Potato Chips
Taste test: These are pretty good barbecue chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells kind of like potato skins. Nice.
From the package: “There's nothing like good BBQ, sweet, yet spicy, with a hint of smoke. That's the unique blend of flavors you get in our Smoky Mountain BBQ chips. Why Smoky Mountain? Well, Tennessee is famous for legendary things ... Elvis, Dollywood, country music and Smoky Mountain BBQ. One handful and you may even start singing about hound dogs and blue suede shoes. Smoky Mountain BBQ — It's the KIng of BBQ.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Lambert's Rainbow Square, Westwood, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road