Wise Smoky Mountain BBQ Potato Chips
Taste test: These are pretty good barbecue chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells kind of like potato skins. Nice.
From the package: “There's nothing like good BBQ, sweet, yet spicy, with a hint of smoke. That's the unique blend of flavors you get in our Smoky Mountain BBQ chips. Why Smoky Mountain? Well, Tennessee is famous for legendary things ... Elvis, Dollywood, country music and Smoky Mountain BBQ. One handful and you may even start singing about hound dogs and blue suede shoes. Smoky Mountain BBQ — It's the KIng of BBQ.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Lambert's Rainbow Square, Westwood, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road