Taste test: This candy bar was oval shaped, except for Peter's ears jutting out of one end of the oval.
The top of the bar featured a large portrait of Peter Cottontail, the Nestle logo, the Peter Cottontail logo, and some trees. The bar was thicker than a normal Nestle Crunch, particularly around the edges, where there was an extra-thick lip. It had the usual good Nestle Crunch taste, but a little more chocolatey, thanks to the thicker bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The usual Nestle Crunch smell.
From the package: “Milk Chocolate with Crisped Rice” ... “Made on equipment that also processes peanuts and nuts.” ... ” 'Here Comes Peter Cottontail: The Movie' animated program © 2005 Classic Media, Inc.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road