Taste test: This granola-like bar had kind of an odd consistency, with some denser areas and some air pockets.
It consisted of a cereal base, plus cranberry pieces and vanilla yogurt pieces, held together by the sweetened cereal. The taste was kind of sweet but pretty good, with lots of vanilla and cranberry taste, but the uneven consistency made the eating experience somewhat challenging. Still, this was far above average as cereal bars go, since most of them are dreadful.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong vanilla smell.
From the package: “Crispy, chewy cereal bars made with Cran-Vanilla Crunch™ cereal, real cranberries and crunchy yogurt-coated clusters” ... “Made with Whole Grain” ... “Naturally and Artificially Flavored”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Bars (956 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (158 snacks)
- Vanilla Snacks (29 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road