Taste test: This cereal bar was on the sweet side, with a fairly high density for a cereal bar.
It didn't really taste much like raisin bran, and it tasted just a little bit like raisins. It left a sugary aftertaste in the back of the throat, which would not go away until I had a glass of milk. The bar was really nothing great, but I suppose it would make a marginally OK breakfast if you were in a pinch and had nothing else to eat. But I would recommend avoiding this bar unless you can alternate bites of it with sips of milk.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very sweet cereal smell.
From the package: “Crispy, chewy cereal bars made with Raisin Bran Crunch® cereal, plump raisins and crunchy clusters” ... “Made with Whole Grain” ... “Searching for a crispy, chewy, go anywhere snack? Listen up! Kellogg's® has introduced two fantastic flavors for their munchalicious Crunch Bars. Made with Raisin Bran Crunch® and Cran-Vanilla Crunch™ cereal cereal, these yummy delights made with whole grain are a perfectly portable treat.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Bars (939 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (155 snacks)
- Raisins (76 snacks)
- Breakfast snacks (68 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road