Taste test: The tray in this box contained 12 cookies, following Nabisco's recent formula of placing large spaces between the cookies to keep the box large while minimizing the number of cookies.
If the Girl Scouts can figure out how to package their chocolate-coated cookies right against each other without needing a tray to space them apart, why can't Nabisco? The cookies were quite good, as the milk chocolate coating was creamy and smooth, thin enough that it didn't cover up the taste of the Oreo inside, but still plenty of chocolate to give these a distinct taste. These went great with milk, but the chocolate was so smooth that you could easily eat them without.
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good milk chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Company: Nabisco, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road