Taste test: This box contained twelve round cookies spaced very widely apart in a plastic tray.
When Nabisco designed these, they forgot a basic fact about actual Nutter Butters: They are shaped like peanut shells. These, on the other hand, were round. So they were like Nutter Butters in Oreo form. So I don't understand how they can consider these to be chocolate coated Nutter Butters. Having said that, these were pretty good, with a reasonable amount of peanut butter taste and a thin but good milk chocolate coating. If they had the right shape, they would be even better.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild peanut butter and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Here's a cookie that's almost too good to share. We dipped your favorite Nutter Butter cookie in smooth pure milk chocolate for an incredible taste experience. Savor the layers of delicious cookie, peanut butter creme, and rich pure chocolate. Mmmm. It just doesn't get any better than this.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Nutter Butter (5 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (639 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road