Taste test: This box contained twelve round cookies spaced very widely apart in a plastic tray.
When Nabisco designed these, they forgot a basic fact about actual Nutter Butters: They are shaped like peanut shells. These, on the other hand, were round. So they were like Nutter Butters in Oreo form. So I don't understand how they can consider these to be chocolate coated Nutter Butters. Having said that, these were pretty good, with a reasonable amount of peanut butter taste and a thin but good milk chocolate coating. If they had the right shape, they would be even better.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild peanut butter and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Here's a cookie that's almost too good to share. We dipped your favorite Nutter Butter cookie in smooth pure milk chocolate for an incredible taste experience. Savor the layers of delicious cookie, peanut butter creme, and rich pure chocolate. Mmmm. It just doesn't get any better than this.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Nutter Butter (5 snacks)
- Chocolate (1753 snacks)
- Cookies (603 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road