Taste test: This large candy bar was all one piece, despite being labeled as two servings on the wrapper.
Not sure why they bothered to call it two servings, as that would require biting off half and leaving the rest for later. (Some bars such as 100 Grand and Take 5 are in two pieces, and even they're labeled as one serving.) The inside consisted of peanuts held together by thick caramel, and the outside was coated in creamy milk chocolate. The bar was on the solid side, but not to hard to bite into, and despite the inclusion of caramel, it was not actually chewy. The taste was pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good peanutty chocoalte smell.
From the package: “Peanut Caramel Bar” ... “King Size” ... “Limited Edition” ... “Total calories per bar: 440” ... “Serv. Size 1/2 bar (44g) Servings 2 Calories 220 Fat Cal. 100”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road