Taste test: This large candy bar was all one piece, despite being labeled as two servings on the wrapper.
Not sure why they bothered to call it two servings, as that would require biting off half and leaving the rest for later. (Some bars such as 100 Grand and Take 5 are in two pieces, and even they're labeled as one serving.) The inside consisted of peanuts held together by thick caramel, and the outside was coated in creamy milk chocolate. The bar was on the solid side, but not to hard to bite into, and despite the inclusion of caramel, it was not actually chewy. The taste was pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good peanutty chocoalte smell.
From the package: “Peanut Caramel Bar” ... “King Size” ... “Limited Edition” ... “Total calories per bar: 440” ... “Serv. Size 1/2 bar (44g) Servings 2 Calories 220 Fat Cal. 100”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1751 snacks)
- Bars (933 snacks)
- Nuts (507 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (334 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road