Taste test: This smallish candy bar had four detachable sections, each with a milk chocolate outside and a liquidy caramel filling.
The taste was very good. Each section had a smaller caramel pocket than a larger bar such as a Carmello would have, but the small sections each lasted a long time before dissolving in the mouth, providing plenty of chocolate and caramel deliciousness.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice chocolate and caramel smell. Just like a Carmello.
From the package: “Naturally and Artificially Flavored” ... “Serv. Size: bar, Amount Per Serving: Calories 180, Calories from Fat 80, Total Fat 9 g (14% DV), Saturated Fat 6 g (30% DV), Trans Fat 0 g”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hershey's (84 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road