Taste test: This smallish candy bar had four detachable sections, each with a milk chocolate outside and a liquidy caramel filling.
The taste was very good. Each section had a smaller caramel pocket than a larger bar such as a Carmello would have, but the small sections each lasted a long time before dissolving in the mouth, providing plenty of chocolate and caramel deliciousness.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice chocolate and caramel smell. Just like a Carmello.
From the package: “Naturally and Artificially Flavored” ... “Serv. Size: bar, Amount Per Serving: Calories 180, Calories from Fat 80, Total Fat 9 g (14% DV), Saturated Fat 6 g (30% DV), Trans Fat 0 g”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road