Taste test: This smallish candy bar had four detachable sections, each with a milk chocolate outside and a liquidy caramel filling.
The taste was very good. Each section had a smaller caramel pocket than a larger bar such as a Carmello would have, but the small sections each lasted a long time before dissolving in the mouth, providing plenty of chocolate and caramel deliciousness.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice chocolate and caramel smell. Just like a Carmello.
From the package: “Naturally and Artificially Flavored” ... “Serv. Size: bar, Amount Per Serving: Calories 180, Calories from Fat 80, Total Fat 9 g (14% DV), Saturated Fat 6 g (30% DV), Trans Fat 0 g”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hershey's (84 snacks)
- Chocolate (1824 snacks)
- Bars (962 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (355 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road