Taste test: This thin candy bar was basically peanuts held together by sugar.
The sugar base gave it a very hard crunch, and it took some effort just to bite into the bar. The feel and taste sort of resembled a thicker version of peanut brittle, cut into candy bar shape, with more peanuts and less brittle. If you have a weak jaw or teeth you're worried about, might want to stay away from this one, but if you can handle it, the taste and texture were very good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet peanutty smell.
From the package: “Pure natural Peanut goodness!” ... “Only 6 Simple Ingredients” ... “All natural Munch® Nut bar is a low glycemic index snack.” ... “Ingredients: Peanuts, Sugar, Butter, Corn Syrup, Salt, Soy Lecithin. Contains a milk ingredient.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road