Taste test: For this variation on the traditional Reese's Peanut Butter Cup recipe, they replaced the bottom half of the peanut butter filling with caramel.
Volumewise, there appeared to be able equal amounts of peanut butter and caramel. Perhaps caramel, chocolate and peanut butter is a good flavor combination. But I may never know: Upon biting in, I found that it was quite a bit less peanut buttery than a regular Reese's, and yet I could barely taste any caramel. So this attempt to improve upon the Reese's was another disappointment. I'm sticking with the original.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Almost the same as a regular Reese's. Could maybe smell a slight bit of caramel.
From the package: “Life's good between Reese's cups” ... “Not a significant source of dietary fiber, vitamin A, vitamin C, and iron.” ... “Serving Size 1 [ackage Calories 190 Fat Cal. 90”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (79 snacks)
- Chocolate (1754 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (334 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road