Taste test: For this variation on the traditional Reese's Peanut Butter Cup recipe, they replaced the bottom half of the peanut butter filling with caramel.
Volumewise, there appeared to be able equal amounts of peanut butter and caramel. Perhaps caramel, chocolate and peanut butter is a good flavor combination. But I may never know: Upon biting in, I found that it was quite a bit less peanut buttery than a regular Reese's, and yet I could barely taste any caramel. So this attempt to improve upon the Reese's was another disappointment. I'm sticking with the original.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Almost the same as a regular Reese's. Could maybe smell a slight bit of caramel.
From the package: “Life's good between Reese's cups” ... “Not a significant source of dietary fiber, vitamin A, vitamin C, and iron.” ... “Serving Size 1 [ackage Calories 190 Fat Cal. 90”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (81 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (348 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road