Wachusett Sour Cream & Onion Ripple Potato Chips
If you miss the taste of the Ruffles, grab a bag of these. You can usually find them on sale, too, which is a bonus.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice sour cream and onion aroma.
From the package: “We pride ourselves on the quality of our products. Great care is taken to choose specially selected varieties of potatoes from Florida, North Carolina, Virginia, New Jersey, Rhode Island and Maine. The result, potato chips that meet our standards of excellence ... and yours.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Wachusett (12 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Sour Cream & Onion Chips (138 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Stop & Shop.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road