Wachusett Sour Cream & Onion Ripple Potato Chips
If you miss the taste of the Ruffles, grab a bag of these. You can usually find them on sale, too, which is a bonus.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice sour cream and onion aroma.
From the package: “We pride ourselves on the quality of our products. Great care is taken to choose specially selected varieties of potatoes from Florida, North Carolina, Virginia, New Jersey, Rhode Island and Maine. The result, potato chips that meet our standards of excellence ... and yours.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Wachusett (12 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2016 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Sour Cream & Onion Chips (138 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Stop & Shop.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road