Wachusett Sour Cream & Onion Ripple Potato Chips
If you miss the taste of the Ruffles, grab a bag of these. You can usually find them on sale, too, which is a bonus.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice sour cream and onion aroma.
From the package: “We pride ourselves on the quality of our products. Great care is taken to choose specially selected varieties of potatoes from Florida, North Carolina, Virginia, New Jersey, Rhode Island and Maine. The result, potato chips that meet our standards of excellence ... and yours.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Wachusett (12 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (586 snacks)
- Sour Cream & Onion Chips (134 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Stop & Shop.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road