Taste test: These were the same size as regular M&M's and came in maroon, gray, dark blue, light purple and black colors.
When I ate the first several pieces, I could hardly tell that these were dark chocolate, but as I ate more, the dark chocolate taste definitely came through. Milk chocolate tastes better, but these were OK. It's kind of strange that they call this the Darth Mix. The milk chocolate M&M's from this same promotion were called the Jedi Mix, so to be consistent they really should call these the Sith Mix.
Shop: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Smell test: Rich chocolatey smell, a little different from regular M&M's, but you can still tell it's M&M's.
From the package: “I feel the power of the dark side.” ... “Go to the Dark Side ... choose dark chocolate” ... “Collector Pack 13 of 72. See back for more.” ... “Have fun with the Force. Stellar games and more!” ... “M&M's Chocolate Candies are made from of the finest ingredients.” ... (From the inside of the wrapper:) “Galactic Gossip: Grievous is believed to be a bigger threat to the Republic than Count Dooku. Yellow is a threat to no one — but sometimes he behaves a little nutty. 36 of 75”
Online store: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All M&M's (55 snacks)
- Chocolate (1810 snacks)
- Soft Candy (68 snacks)
- Star Wars snacks (22 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road