Taste test: This M&M's assortment had just five colors: light green, light blue, mustard yellow, beige and white.
That was a surprisingly small variety of colors, but I think the colors might be intended to match the light beams emited from various Jedis' light sabers. The one Luke is holding in the picture on the bag has a light blue beam very simlar to the color of the M&M. They tasted the same as normal, non-Jedi Peanut M&Ms.
Shop: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong peanutty chocolate smell.
From the package: “Darth Vader is your what? ... “Join the Jedi™ Choose milk chocolate” ... “Collector Pack 10 of 72” ... “Galactic Gossip: Admiral Ackbar comes from a planet called Mon Calamari. Orange, as out-of-this-world as he thinks he tastes, comes from an ordinary old planet Earth. 73 of 75”
Online store: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Toys R Us. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road