Taste test: This extra-wide, thin chocolate bar was all one section, featuring a huge Wonka logo, complete with Willy Wonka's hat between the W and the O.
The bar had many small bits of graham cracker embedded inside. The bits jutted out of the bottom of the bar, but could not be seen from the top. Because it was all one section, you had to break it apart in the middle to take a piece off to eat. The chocolate taste was quite good, and the graham cracker pieces both lightened the overall bar and added an additional nice taste. A very good chocolate bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice creamy and sweet chocolate smell.
From the package: “Wonka Milk Chocolate with Graham Crackers” ... “Enter the Wild World of Wonka™” ... “Made in Brazil by Nestlé Brazil Ltda.” ... “Serving Size 1 bar Calories 350 Fat Cal. 150 Total Fat 18g (28%DV) Sat. Fat 10g (52% DV)”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road