Taste test: This extra-wide, thin chocolate bar was all one section, featuring a huge Wonka logo, complete with Willy Wonka's hat between the W and the O.
The bar had many small bits of graham cracker embedded inside. The bits jutted out of the bottom of the bar, but could not be seen from the top. Because it was all one section, you had to break it apart in the middle to take a piece off to eat. The chocolate taste was quite good, and the graham cracker pieces both lightened the overall bar and added an additional nice taste. A very good chocolate bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice creamy and sweet chocolate smell.
From the package: “Wonka Milk Chocolate with Graham Crackers” ... “Enter the Wild World of Wonka™” ... “Made in Brazil by Nestlé Brazil Ltda.” ... “Serving Size 1 bar Calories 350 Fat Cal. 150 Total Fat 18g (28%DV) Sat. Fat 10g (52% DV)”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Toys R Us. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road