Taste test: This pink mesh bag contained two different sizes of chocolate coins.
The large ones had lavender wrappers and the small ones were bright purple. Both types had a removable Barbie sticker on one side. The large ones had the Barbie logo embossed on both sides of the coin, and the small ones had the Barbie logo on one side and butterflies on the other. The chocolate was OK but certainly not a high quality chocolate, similar to some of the cheaper holiday-themed novelty chocolates. The Barbie chocolates tasted suspiciously similar to the Spongebob chocolate coins that we ate previously.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
From the package: “Product of Israel” ... “May Contain Traces of Nuts.” ... “Ingredients: Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Powder, Whole Milk Powder, Soya Lecithin (an Emulsifier), Vanillian (Artificial Flavor) and Salt.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Frankford Candy, LLC
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: I bought these at a going-out-of-business sale at my local Toys R Us. I can't imagine why a store that stocks such brillaint prodicts as this would go out of business.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road