Reese's Mini Pieces
Taste test: This convenient recloseable package contained miniaturized Reese's Pieces, the peanut butter version of M&M's made famous by ET.
I was quite impressed by the package, which was shaped like an oversized Bic lighter with with a lockable flip-opening similar to a Tic-Tacs container. This solved a problem endemic to all bags of M&M's and Reese's Pieces, which is that an opened-but-unfinished bag will spill candy all over the place. The small Pieces seemed too small at first, which reduced my enjoyment of the sugary peanut butter taste. But after a few tries, I figured out that if you eat several Pieces at once, that almost makes up for the smaller size.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just a slight sugary peanut butter smell.
From the package: “Peanut Butter Candy in a Crunchy Shell” ... “Net wt 1.1 oz (31g)”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (81 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (348 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (73 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road