Sun Chips Garden Salsa
Taste test: These had the same shape as the other Sun Chips, a square chip with ripples, with some chips broken or folded over.
The color was pretty much the same too, but there was a light coating of an orange flavor powder. The chips had mostly the same taste as Sun Chips generally do, with an appealing mix of lightness, cheesiness and saltiness, with a slight tomato flavor at first, and a somewhat hot salsa aftertaste. Overall, pretty good. Our tasters quickly ate their way through a large bag of these.
Shop: Buy SunChips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice smell, almost cheddary, but not like salsa.
From the package: “Contains wheat and milk ingredients” ... “Servings Per Container About 12”
Online store: Buy SunChips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road