Cheetos X&O Pizza Flavored Corn Snack
Taste test: These were shaped like X's and O's, similar to other Cheetos varieties, but these had a very mild pizza flavor.
It wasn't a bad taste, but neither the cheese nor the tomato flavor was strong, so I definitely would not apply the "dangerously cheesy" label that is used on many other varieties of Cheetos. The X's had some curve to them, sort of like the shape you would get if you drew an X on a sphere. Some of the X's had a piece broken off and looked like Y's.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like pizza sauce.
From the package: “Produced for megadim” ... “Kosher Parve. Lelo Cashash Tevel Ushevi'it"”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (111 snacks)
- Snacks from Israel (116 reviews)
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (389 snacks)
- Pizza Chips (70 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Amitai in Israel. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road