Cheetos X&O Pizza Flavored Corn Snack
Taste test: These were shaped like X's and O's, similar to other Cheetos varieties, but these had a very mild pizza flavor.
It wasn't a bad taste, but neither the cheese nor the tomato flavor was strong, so I definitely would not apply the "dangerously cheesy" label that is used on many other varieties of Cheetos. The X's had some curve to them, sort of like the shape you would get if you drew an X on a sphere. Some of the X's had a piece broken off and looked like Y's.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like pizza sauce.
From the package: “Produced for megadim” ... “Kosher Parve. Lelo Cashash Tevel Ushevi'it"”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (109 snacks)
- Snacks from Israel (110 reviews)
- Cheese Puffs (414 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (373 snacks)
- Pizza Chips (68 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Amitai in Israel. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road