Lay's Stax Hot 'n Spicy Barbecue
Taste test: This new Stax flavor had nearly all of its red flavor powder concentrated toward the middle of the concave side of the potato crisps.
There was a pretty good hot barbecue powder flavor with a nice hot aftertaste. Not super-hot, but still hot enough to impress. Our tasters kept coming back for seconds.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice spicy kick with a good barbecue aroma.
From the package: “Enjoy Lay's Stax® potato crisps at the office, around the house, or on the go, and get your smile on!™” ... “0 gams Trans Fat”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Stax (37 snacks)
- Hot Chips (995 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (479 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (408 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (287 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road