Utz Baked Cheese Curls
Taste test: This was the cheese puff equivalent of crack.
I used to think that Jax were the standard by which all other cheese puffs were judged, but after having a few bags (yes, bags) of these, I am convinced that we may have a new winner on the cheese puff block. What makes these so good? First, every cheese puff was crispy, with never a chance of one that was soggy or too puffy. The cheese tasted different from the Jax style, with an almost buttery quality. Overall this was an excellent snack. Plan on buying at least two or three bags because you'll go through them so quickly.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: No strong aroma.
From the package: “Some people curl up in front of a warm fire. Me? I like to curl up with thse Utz Baked Cheese Curls. Because their crispy cheesy goodness makes for a cozy feeling with every bite.”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith at Stop & Shop. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road