Taste test: This heart-shaped York Peppermint Patty was huge, about two and a half inches wide and high, and the same thickness as a normal York.
It had the same intense mintiness as a York, definitely more mint than chocolate. It left behind a strong minty aftertaste.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice minty chocolate smell.
From the package: “A low fat food” ... “Not a significant source of dietary fiber, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, and iron.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1723 snacks)
- Bars (914 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (376 snacks)
- Mints (154 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (86 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road