Taste test: This heart-shaped York Peppermint Patty was huge, about two and a half inches wide and high, and the same thickness as a normal York.
It had the same intense mintiness as a York, definitely more mint than chocolate. It left behind a strong minty aftertaste.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice minty chocolate smell.
From the package: “A low fat food” ... “Not a significant source of dietary fiber, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, and iron.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Bars (954 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Mints (163 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (88 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published February 2006.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road