Taste test: This bag combined miniaturized Rolos with irregularly shaped crunchy bits of honeycomb coated in chocolate.
The Rolos seemed far sweeter than the delicious combination of chocolate and caramel that I've been accustomed to in normal-sized Rolos. "Hunnies" were tasty and crunchy, but quite small and outnumbered by the Rolos. Overall, it was a very, very sweet combination, probably a little too sweet.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong, ultra-sweet chocolate smell. A little over the top.
From the package: “a deliciously more-ish mix of little Rolo and milk chocolate coated crunchy honeycomb nuggets”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road