Taste test: This bag combined miniaturized Rolos with irregularly shaped crunchy bits of honeycomb coated in chocolate.
The Rolos seemed far sweeter than the delicious combination of chocolate and caramel that I've been accustomed to in normal-sized Rolos. "Hunnies" were tasty and crunchy, but quite small and outnumbered by the Rolos. Overall, it was a very, very sweet combination, probably a little too sweet.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong, ultra-sweet chocolate smell. A little over the top.
From the package: “a deliciously more-ish mix of little Rolo and milk chocolate coated crunchy honeycomb nuggets”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road